Alright, for the past two months I have been locked into that wonderful thing I should have accomplished earlier in my life, instead of puttering (that's right puttering I said it!!) around aimlessly...college. Note to all deviants "if you haven't done the college thang, do it before it gets harder with the passing years." Mind you this was my choice but man...job+wife+baby+homework= one tired man. But, celebration is in order because semester break is coming next week and you know what that means...TIME TO DRAW STUFF I WANT TO! Oh yeah, so get ready for a quick blitz of bottled up ideas. Get ready for the incursion (I like the word and finally got a chance to use it) Hope ya likes! Peace.
- Mood: Joy
- Listening to: Good advice! Got any?
- Reading: Text books (man I hate homework)
- Watching: my kid grow (amazing... 9 months)
- Playing: nothing! Need to draw!!!
- Eating: Reese's sticks (like crack, can't get enough)
- Drinking: water (H2O)